VERITAS MkII Honing Guide - 05M09.01 *SOLD*
A very tidy Mk.II VERITAS honing guide.
The Mk.II honing guide includes the standard clamping head, straight roller base and angle registration jig.
- Die-cast zinc alloy with precision-machined brass and steel components.
- Hones bevel angles from 15° to 54° and back bevels from 10° to 20°
- Accepts blades between 1/2" and 2-7/8" wide and up to 15/32" thick
- Blade-registration jig slides onto guide body, centering and squaring blade using integral fence
- Blade stop has discrete positions for preset angles
- Features three-position eccentric roller; twist knob to adjust
- Made in Canada
All parts move freely and tighten securely.
Full instructions included.
In its original packaging.